November is Homeless & Runaway Youth Awareness Month!
Mark Your Calendar: Thurs. Nov 7, 2019
Join Attention Homes and Sleep Out for Homeless Youth
Sleep Out for Homeless Youth
Join us and 200 others on Thursday November 7th to raise awareness and funds for Attention Homes’ 8th annual Sleep Out fundraiser!
How it Works:
- Each sleeper is asked to set an individual fundraising goal (minimum $500)
- Sleepers ask friends, family, and coworkers to “sponsor their Sleep Out” and help them reach their goal
- No matter the weather, sleepers gather on November 7 and Sleep Out with only a sleeping bag to get a glimpse of what homeless youth face and to raise awareness for this critical issue
- All funds each sleeper raises goes directly towards Attention Homes programs that benefit youth experiencing homelessness
- Sleepers must be 18+ to be unaccompanied and at least 12 years of age with an adult chaperone
Sleep Out Satellite
Colleagues, friends, families, church groups, teams, and school groups sleep out to raise awareness of youth homelessness on any night they choose during the month of November for Homeless and Runaway Youth Awareness Month. Want to learn more? Contact Becca Blay: 303-952-4479 | email@example.com