Sleep Out for Homeless Youth
Thursday, November 7th
Pledge to Sleep Out to raise awareness and funds for youth experiencing homelessness!
For 8 years, Sleep Out has spread awareness in our community about youth homelessness, and raised hundreds of thousands of dollars to support the life-saving programs at Attention Homes. Be part of the solution to end youth homelessness by signing up to Sleep Out!
How it Works:
- Each sleeper is asked to set an individual fundraising goal (minimum $500)
- Sleepers ask friends, family, and coworkers to “sponsor their Sleep Out” and help them reach their goal
- No matter the weather, sleepers gather on November 7 and Sleep Out with only a sleeping bag to get a glimpse of what homeless youth face and to raise awareness for this critical issue
- All funds each sleeper raises goes directly towards Attention Homes programs that benefit youth experiencing homelessness
- Sleepers must be 18+ to be unaccompanied or at least 12 years of age with an adult chaperone