Adolescent Residential Care Program “Chase House”
Attention Homes’ Adolescent Residential Care program provides residential treatment to adolescents in crisis. We offer youth emotional and behavioral support in a safe, structured, RCCF-licensed (Residential Child Care Facility) home-like setting.
Services are provided to youth, ages 12-18, who are abused, neglected, troubled, delinquent, recovering, from families in crisis and/or are beyond the control of their parents. Residents are referred to us through social services departments or the court and juvenile systems. For private placements, services are provided on a sliding scale fee structure based on income level and family size.
Youth are primarily referred through Boulder County. Our program also serves youth from the greater Denver Metro area and Front Range communities.
Attention Homes incorporated outcomes measures into its program in 2006. Outcomes measure our client’s changes and our program’s effectiveness. The Adolescent Residential Care program is currently measuring outcomes in the areas of safety, behavioral change and life skills attainment.
Youth are typically referred to our program from county social service agencies. Referrals are also generated through parents, guardians, relatives, school counselors, the judicial system and police officers. Private placement costs are available based on a sliding income scale daily rate.
Respite / Extended Care:
Teens develop an individual behavior plan, participate in group curriculum and learn how to regulate and stabilize their behavior and emotions through our behavioral level system.
Youth practice skills to learn how to function sober in the larger community. They participate in NA/AA, psycho-educational and life skills groups, and are helped finding part-time employment and important educational opportunities.
Youth may stay up to several months before moving on to a safe and appropriate long-term placement. While at Attention Homes they learn independent living skills, and have help in finding part-time employment and important educational opportunities.
Youth living in our Adolescent Residential Care program are provided the following services:
- Safety, stability, security and supervision in a highly structured, RCCF-licensed, home-like environment
- Shelter and healthy meals
- Substance groups with Certified Addictions Counselor
- Case management and individual, group and family coaching
- “Choices” behavioral-change level system
- Poly-urine analysis screens
- Opportunities to practice pro-social skills
- Community-based living norms for home, school, work and recreation
- Access to accredited educational options and job training
- Access to physical, dental and mental health care
- Access to recreational activities and community service projects
- Life skills lessons and positive adult role models
- Access to part-time employment
- Experiential educational opportunities
- Optional aftercare services