Wish List Contributions
Thank you to everyone who supports our youth with in-kind donations! Donating items from our wish list is an easy way to help us off-set our costs. Perfect for individuals, families and groups who want to give back to their community.
We no longer accept used clothing donations (except for a few specific items). We have developed a partnership with A Precious Child’s clothing bank where we can collect just the items our kids need.
Volunteers are also needed to help prepare and serve meals during the day when our drop-in is open and to help our Street Outreach Team distributing basic needs to young people on the street.
Please contact Sara Horn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-447-1206 ext 100 to get information on the most current donation needs and delivery options.
Wish List Suggestion for the Month
This time of year can be such a happy time, but it can also be difficult for the youth we serve. Currently, we are asking for in-kind donations include:
- Activity Passes: Our youth like to do things like go to the movies, bowling at Coal Creek, rock climbing gyms, skating rinks (Lousiville Skating and Boulder Valley Ice).
- Gift Cards: Youth we servce are just like any other, they love to read, listen to music, eat out, etc. Gift cards to places like Target, Barnes & Noble, iTunes, Chipotle, and so much more!
- Warming Accessories: On street outreach, our coordinator is constantly in the need for things that keep youth warm. Hand warmers, Emergen-C, hot cocoa, blankets, sleeping bags, etc. are things that are great for us to hand out to youth!
- Winter Accessories: We constantly need winter accessories including winter coats, warm wool socks, gloves, hats, and scarves.
- Underwear and Socks: Can you imagine leaving home without this basic essential and then try to function on a normal level every day? Our demand is high for this one!
- A Vehicle: We have a car that no longer meets the needs for our expanding programs. If you have a vehicle that you can donate, it would make a world of difference in transportation for our youth and our staff.
- Meals: We have a need this time of year for homecooked meals that come with love and comfort for our young people. Please CLICK HERE to find out more about our needs around this.
Visit our wish list on amazon.com to view specific items we need and have them shipped directly to Attention Homes.