Click on the link below to view our Holiday Wish List!
Wish List Contributions
Thank you to everyone who supports our teens with in-kind and volunteer donations! Donating items from our wish list is an easy way to help us off-set our costs. Perfect for individuals, families and groups who want to give back to their community. Donations may be dropped off Tuesday - Sunday from 12:00 - 6:00 at our Runaway and Homeless Youth Shelter at 3080 Broadway. You can download the wish list here.
Visit our wish list on amazon.com to view specific items we need and have them shipped directly to Attention Homes.
General Wish List
- Tickets for summer activities: Elitch Gardens, Denver Museum, Denver Zoo, etc.
- Xbox or Xbox 360 and games (football/college football/racing)
- Ice skating vouchers
- Movie tickets
- Local activity passes
- Acoustic guitar
- Bike helmets
- Bike locks
- Ear buds/headphones
- Mp3 players
- Canned beans (black, refried, pinto and baked) and chili
- Canned tomatoes and other vegetables
- Easy to make sides (rice, pasta, mashed potatoes, stuffing)
- Granola bars
- Individually packaged snacks
- PB & J supplies
- Boxed cereal
- Bulk soup
- Gift Cards:
- $10-$20 gift cards (Target, Subway, McDonald's, Starbucks, Walmart, iTunes, etc.)
- Home supplies:
- Rubbermaid storage bins
- Reusable tall plastic cups
- Iron and ironing board
- Toiled paper and paper towels
- Laundry and dish detergent
- Boxes of latex gloves
- First aid kits
- Sewing kits
- Hygiene Items (cannot state “Keep out of reach of children”):
- Soap and body wash
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Disposable razors for boys and girls, shaving cream
- Elastic hair ties, hair dryers, curling irons
- Shower caddies
- Chap stick and make-up
- Small mesh toiletry bags
- Sack lunch supplies:
- Styrofoam cups
- Plastic sandwich and snack bags
- Paper lunch sacks
- Non-alcohol towelette wipes
- New water bottles
- Teen-appropriate clothing & gear:
- New boys boxers, t-shirts and tanks
- New girls underpants and camisoles
- Tube socks
- Camping gear (tents, sleeping bags, tarps)
We no longer accept used clothing donations (except for a few specific items). We have developed a partnership with A Precious Child’s clothing bank where we can collect just the items our kids need.
We are seeking individuals and groups to help fulfill Wish List needs and/or assemble items. Volunteers are also needed to help prepare and serve meals during the day when our drop-in is open and to work on the streets with our Street Outreach Team.
If you can help we ask that you contact us at 303.447.1206 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure Wish List items are still needed prior to hosting a collection drive or delivering them to Attention Homes.